North Baddesley Village Hall was established as a charity by a conveyance and Trust Deed dated 8th November 1946.
The hall was originally the village primary school, built in 1854. The school closed in the 1960s and the building which was owned by the Church of England was leased to the North Baddesley Village Hall
The site was sold to Circle K and the proceeds invested in the building of the new hall in 1991 on the present site. This site was donated by the Cranbury Estate ( Chamberlain MacDonald family and the new hall was opened in 1992 by Mrs.Chamberlain MacDonald. The deeds to the new site are vested in the protection of the Custodian of the Charities Commission which is based in Taunton , Somerset. In 1995 part of the site was leased to the British Red Cross with the full approval of the Charities Commission.